Roles and Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities:Relevant Power BI tool experience in connecting to data sources cloud database, MongoDB, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence, including experience in developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI Desktop, Business Objects BO
- Developing visual reports, dashboards, KPI scorecards and Row level security using Power BI desktop
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Proficient in making DAX queries on Power BI desktop.
- Exposure to various data engineering using PySpark or Python preferred
- Experience working in Agile teams scrums
- Understand the business impact of project requirements and ensure adherence to the architecture by the technical team
- Possess domain knowledge and facilitate the creation of conceptual prototypes for POCs
- Ownership of the understanding of architecture and non-functional requirements by the team
- Identification and communication of risks and issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as BI reports visualization technical lead primarily in Power BI
- High proficiency in MS Excel, including formulas, and macros to enhance efficiency.
- Functional Area:Engineering - Software & Data Analytic
- Role Category:Software Development
- Education:Any Graduate, Post Graduate
View Contact Details+