Roles and ResponsibilitiesProduct: Bio-Chemistry Analyzer
Designation: National Product Manager
Location: Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai. (One Opening)
Role and Responsibility:
1. Spearhead a separate division of Biochemistry Analyzers in the Country.
2. Setting up a distribution channel for Biochemistry Analyzer and its Re-agents all
across the county.
3. Responsible for sales, service and distribution in the entire country.
4. Promoting the product in Pathology Labs – Standalone and Hospitals Directly and
5. Conducting product training and demonstration for distributors, lab attendants and
6. Working as a single point of contact in the County for training, sales, service and
7. Supporting regional team to sell and promote the Bio-Chemistry Analyzers in their
8. Managing a team of Regional Managers and taking daily reporting for progress.
9. Carrying out hospital marketing activities like camps, CMEs and meetings to promote
10. Supporting distributors with their daily issues and helping them improve their
11. Managing business of the country and ensuring Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly sales goal
12. Reporting to: VP – Sales & Marketing.
13. Planning Sales and Marketing activities in the territory to promote the product
Desired Candidate ProfileExperience: 10-15 Years
Field: IVD/ POC Diagnostics
Education: B. Pharma / Biomedical Engineering/ Related Experience in Medical Sales
Leading Medical Device Company
View Contact Details+