Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for Digital Marketing Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in the principles of search engine marketing. You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages.
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI).
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices.
- Handle PPC accounts independently - keyword research, Landing Page planning, design and optimization, budget planning, performance review, and optimization.
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility.
- Track and compare search results and search success through primary search channels.
- Build and run A/B creative tests and spend scaling tests.
- Identify pain points to creatively improve non-performing areas.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Very strong keyword research skills.
- Should have Handled a Monthly budget of around 60-100 Lacs.
- Ability to write compelling, clear, concise search ad copies.
- Should have handled multiple campaigns at a time.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Open for work from office at Mohali
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Rohit Sharma
Contact Company:Corporate Stalwarts
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Head - Digital Marketing
Full Time, Permanent