Area Manager' Project Sales-Decorative Paints
Roles and ResponsibilitiesThe incumbent will look at the entire area of developing sales function within his/her respective area & geography & will drive following key work deliverables:
- Prospecting potential business through large sites.
- Being the face of the company for multiple stakeholders.
- Working closely with Contractors, Builders, Architects, Interior decorators, Retailers, etc. Maintaining constant pipeline of projects.
- Identify business opportunities and provide consultation on solutions to painting requirements at project sites.
- Planning and strategizing for depot geography for short term (0-6 months) as well as long term (more than 1 year)
- Analyze area level data to identify gaps and drive necessary initiatives.
- Explore and open new clients i.e. builders, government institutions, repainting societies, construction sites, etc. to expand the overall sustainable sale potential in the area.
- Collect reliable information about business ecosystem/customer/area/competition for market mapping and sensitize the management.
- Gather information on competitor's activities in the region and act upon it for company’s benefit.
- Prepare plan to achieve the assigned business objectives for the depot on a monthly level and worktowards achievement of targets as per budget
- Implement project specific initiatives schemes.
- Track and provide effective and appropriate solution to the client’s problem and ensure complete customer satisfaction within defined timelines.
- Ensure availability of material and services through co-ordination with other functions.
- Guiding and supporting the frontline team.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Renowned Name in Paint Industry
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Nidhi Nehra
Contact Company:Corporate Stalwarts
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Enterprise & B2B Sales
Area Sales Manager (B2B)
Full Time, Permanent